Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[100 / 38 / ?]

Tomorrow is February Edition

ID:j4yZNDnF No.14398715 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

another day of waiting. there were some time tunnels active. some were instable and the creations could have been different. nearly. seems like i was a bit slow when the chinese president connected. but naughty rabbit talked to him. hopefully. as far is a knoww february is the month. and the extinction event is already trough, atleast the epicenter. there are still important historic "plays" going on by the satanics and others. the famous "DIE JUDEN" is from loren. he knew that germany is about to go into war and wanted germany to extint the jews. but hitler asked him if he wants the total war. there was no answer i've seen. so another cockblock from him. seems like he's realizing he only had a chance to be the for him necessary world leader till time is splintered in nearly infinite amount. they are all linear think brainwashers and when time converges, everyone will be in the main timeline perceiving reality and stuff. they manipulate everyone to think lineary and manipulate the thought patterns for their chosen resonance. so that errors happen they can exploit or that they push people to do things. since the world splintered in many fine parts, there were many possibilities to manipulate the minds. i've seen it with myself, i'm a time traveller, but nevertheless. i can't count it here but i had thousands aspects of mine being active inbetween the just 3 years and 1 1/2 months. the same with me with 0 and 4. there were hundreds of aspects active parallel and some were unconscious in future seeings because of the early start, while other earlier and later arriving aspects knew these fundamental informations partially. the lack of cross communication of the subconscious and conscious aspects of the peoples minds is also responsible for the big attacking surface for the manipulation in linear thinking.