Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / ?]

Being homeless

No.14400158 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well /pol/, looks like it's all over for me.

>be me, 18 years old, in texas (north dfw area)
>hes got mental issues (he had a fucked up childhood), hes constantly chimping out at my family members and me, threatening violence, screaming (my entire family is just a bunch of dumb, legitimately 90 IQ dirty disgusting animals that scream at each other all day, while I am an extremely quiet, calm person - i have no idea how i was born into this cursed family)
>im used to it, hes been doing it all my life, so i just stay in my room and rot, play loud music in my headphones to drown out the screaming
>my plan my entire life was to just join the navy like my grandfather when i turned 18 and get the hell out of town and never return, and to see the world
>now theyre forcing me to take the experimental DNA altering satanic mRNA death shot (COVID vaccine), which i would rather die than take
>told my dad that i wont be enlisting, and that ill be happy to get a job and pay my own way through college (i have no car so id literally be walking 2+ hours a day in the 100 degree texas sun to and from work, but even that wasnt good enough for him)
>he chimps out big time and kicks me out last night
>went to an old friends house, where im staying tonight and currently writing this from
>his parents tell me i have to be gone by wednesday (2 days from now)

I have literally no savings. I do have a drivers license, but no car (I'd be fine if I at least had a car or a van to live/sleep in but no, I'm going to be totally out on the streets).

My current plan is to go to a homeless shelter and see if they'll take me in, then try to get situated and get a job/get my life back in order from there, but I really don't know if that'll work out.

What in the actual fuck should I do?