Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 5 / ?]

ID:Og6C/K9e No.14408996 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Would you date a Jew/mischling boy if they were cute? I was wondering this because I was checking out this cute boy the other day, cute little dirty blonde, but I couldn't tell what his ethnicity was but from his eyes he looked vaguely ashkenazi. I question myself, as a holder of greatly anti Semitic opinions and world views, if I would make a concession if I ever so felt inclined to do so... doubt it would however. Still never crossed my mind one of (((them))) could look cute. But I wonder if I would toss my principal in regards to my own emotional longing and selfishness, and I mean I am already a morally weak and horrendous person. Regardless I would never date a Jew, and you shouldn't either. It was just a peculiar thought I found niche and fascinating . Maybe this whole idea I just find interesting because it is a taboo, at least to me. Or perhaps because I see Jews as slightly inherently evil, and thus as someone who feels morally desolate personally it would be a good match, a morally desolate goy and a cute Jew.