Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[111 / 28 / ?]

Maybe Latinas actually are the future...

No.14451528 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am not a “Castizo futurist” (defining that term as a white man who wishes to date a Latina woman because he believes she is “trad”/better than white women), but I see absolutely no value in “saving Europa” or whatever.

It’s plainly obvious at this point that modern predominantly white states are deeply self destructive. They pass the most stringent COVID mandates, they hand off power to people who hate them, the white race has PUT ITSLEF into this position. Why?

What IS the future? I don’t know. I have no idea whether Euros and Americans can reverse this trend (like with Zemmour, am watching this to see how this develops), but if not then why continue to pretend that ‘Saving Europa’ is possible?

You have some of the whitest countries on earth putting people in jail for not getting the vax. Meanwhile, Mexico, a firmly brown nation, has completely removed any COVID restrictions. Latin America and Africa are the freest parts of the world right now.

How am I supposed to react to this? How am I supposed to interpret this through the lense of “saving the white race?” I am “wig nat” in that I desire white country, but would I rather live in brown country without jab requirement or white country with? Former, obviously.