Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 19 / ?]

The war on clickbait: YouTube not taking action

ID:i0Lf53nT No.1449947 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First of all, i've never been on 4chan, i think it's best to post this topic on a board with 'random' content. If someone knows where to post this on a better board, please tell me. I first posted this on reddit but someone told me i would get a lot more reactions on 4chan.

I made a video, about one of YouTube's biggest problems: Clickbait. In the video I made, I try to concentrate on 2 'YouTubers': 'LispyJimmy' and 'Sernandoe'.

Earlier on my website www.gorehub.net as well as on my YouTube channel, you were able to find out the personal information about the two worst 'YouTubers' in my eyes: LispyJimmy and Sernandoe. The reason why I uploaded their personal information on the internet was because they are the biggest clickbaiters of all time, who are constantly milking out the likes of little children who don't know any better.

Abolutely NOTHING is done about this clickbait problem by YouTube. But those two videos i made, with their personal information, well they DID get deleted by YouTube as well as on my website, by the webhost company. Why? Because i was so stupid to send the dox videos to LispyJimmy and Sernandoe themselves. One of them, I don't know who of those 2, flagged my dox videos and also sent the following complaint to my webhost:

"Please email or contact your client that he WILL go through legal issues if this happens again. If you can email him or contact him, then we can leave it at that".

I will NOT upload the dox information again.
While I understand doxxing is not ok, and while i understand the reason why my dox videos got deleted, I do NOT UNDERSTAND why nobody is taking action against clickbaiters. If you have the opportunity and the power to share this or make this go viral, please do it.

Please watch this video I made and you'll understand what I am talking about.

https://youtu.be/bzmdUBxlyb4