Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[182 / 36 / ?]

No.1450778 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Asian girls are constantly trying to compete with white girls. Prove that they "enjoy" their femininity even though no one really does. They are always spreading bitchy lies about white girls being fat, smelly, hairy, shrill, cheaters, slutty etc. And they are catty little sneaks, who giggle and laugh submissively while they do it.

But what makes it so hilarious, is its soooo futile. Its Asian shadow boxing against an opponent who doesn't even know you exist. L. O. L.

I have nothing against WM/AF couples. In fact I'm barely even aware it exists. I never really notice. Ever. But it does get me that these Asian girls are basically coolie scabs who will work under the worst conditions. So they lower the standards for all women, lowering my market value sorta speak. Asian girls don't mind being belittled China doll WHORES. I mean they basically are a race of prostitutes. No offense or anything, just being honest. Its just saddening for women to be like that and stuff.

And I say this as someone whos a friend to colored folks in general.

I always notice that both the guy and girl in WM/AF couples are always looking over their shoulders to see if fat and unattractive white girls notice them. And they NEVER do. LULZ XDD. On the reddit all these engineer betamales are always bragging of how envious white girls are of their childbrides. Most white girls are barely even aware WM/AF exists. And if they do know, they're just glad someones taking the Dilbert Zuckerberg engineers out of their hair.