Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / ?]

ID:YMYJDn/I No.1452645 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/bant/, tell me, was I that wrong?
>Be me
>Get trashed away by family when I was a baby
>Raised in orphange up to 9 y/o
>Get extremely lucky and a rich family in the town adopts me
>If you know how this goes, you know it's almost impossible for a 9y/o boy get adopted, even more by a rich family
>He, my adoptive father, was the owner of a construction business in the region, nothing nationwide, but he sure made some cash, and was quite known around, so much that people gave him the nickname "Mr. Fort"
>She, my adoptive mother, was half japanese, her name was Unnete, quite the elegant woman, used to be a teacher
>They had a daughter before adopting me, Aiko, she was 3 years younger than me, and we quickly got into that whole bro/sis thing
>Only later I found out that they adopted me because they wanted a son, but Unnete had some problems during my sister's birth and had her womb removed
>The family was always really nice to me, they gave me a good education, treated me like a real son
>As I grew up with them, I never felt like calling Unnete and Fort as mom and dad, even though that was how I felt about them, I guess there always was some kind of barrier between us that never went down
>With my sister, however, we couldn't be closer
>Where she was, I was, where I was, she was
>We would fight each other's crushes because who dare to touch my little sister and who dares to touch her big brother
>We would even fight each other, though it would rarely last more than a few minutes
>Fast forward few years, be 16
>My relationship with my sister starts to get even "closer"
>Our fights get more and more common, specially over silly things
>And boy we were possessive about each other
>Wasn't long till it start to hit me that I was developing feelings for her, and I believe it was around the same time she realized it
>When I turned 17, she gave me a kiss as a gift, and I couldn't be happier about it