Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

ID:x9+0a25x No.1455235 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So today my girlfriend came over, I lost my virginity with her a couple months ago and we've been having sex from time to time but today something fucking crazy happened and I still don't know what it was.

We don't really have a safe zone to do whatever we want, so I had to be alert in case someone could catch us doing it, it was going nicely until well... I wasn't able to cum. We where still doing it and I would feel pleasure but i couldn't cum. Eventually she started sucking my dick (We don't usually have oral sex) but I was WORRIED for someone going in. It was really nice, but I was more concentrated about someone catching us than in the act itself. I wasn't able to cum, but I started feeling cold without really paying attention to it.
In some moment, I was feeling weird but really excited and asked her to stop and suddenly my whole body was cold. I was breathing weird and my hands felt like there were ants walking on them, same with my face and I was really, really cold, but at the same time, I felt glorious. Like, extreme pleasure, on all my body, I started trembling and had to take some minutes in this state of ecstasy that simply wouldn't end. My girl didn't know what was happening, I didn't know what was happening but it felt GOOD. I even felt disoriented and couldn't say the things I wanted to clearly.
She hugged me until I felt normal and I still don't believe what happened. It was Something I've never experienced before.

Unrelated pic, English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes, I just wanted to share this experience