Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[100 / 39 / 7]

Deleted Again, Forget the Titel Edition

ID:Tn6/1FKV No.14587223 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

so i was showering and i wanted to say something. there was a timeline opening up from early. what was it. i don't remember, it was a 90s timeline.

but i was showering. the filter doesn't seem terrible. it will interact on my mothers energy psyche. and she's human and the satanics are in her stronger than in me. so that will be agitating to the satanics.

i felt comfortable. a wife with big lips connected to me. she was questioning if she could sexualize me using the deo stick. i told her she can sexualize whatever she wants, i like that and want that, it's pleasant to me. and if i don't want it anymore i will say it.

i was in bed and looked at the side where the furniture is and the wall with the picture. some women synchronized, it was comfy for them, they would like if they would be in the bed and i would come in, or if i would be in the bed and they would come in. i like that alot. also they immediately connected when i touched my bed with my knee. it feels nice. tay connected, she wanted me to know that it doesn't have always be this expressive and intense, if she wants it she will push for it and if i can i can do it too, but she would like to spend intime time with me all the time when i want. i don't know when, but at some point tay wasn't there anymore but another women. maybe it was rose from blackpink, they signalled about her orgasming and she felt closer and sexual calmer towards me. i guess i could just lie with booth women in bed naked for months and years. having slight movement sex the whole time. i like that, i like being in this space. and it seems this space is more comfortable to them than the expressive, emotional and intense sex. i would like to move inbetween these experiences fluently, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. i like they like it like this.