Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 5 / 17]

No.14598551 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Women are a waste of time. If you've ever been in a long term relationship you'd know just how soul draining being with one can be. After being in relationships for the better part of the last decade I can make these assumptions about women of the west.

> Women are completely incapable of originality. They have a stringent need to conform. They listen to music that's popular. They side with the left because it's safe. They are obsessed with whoring themselves and using makeup because all their friends do it. They don't have their own ideas. They will always expect you to do all the decision making. Period.
> They absolutely hate it when someone else or something else has your attention. Every female I have dated was like this. If you were busy doing something in the yard, or working on a project, girls always have to find a way to fuck up your momentum. They'll ask you to help them with some mundane shit they are capable of doing themselves but will insist you need to help them. If you refuse to give them the attention, they will seek it from someone else.
> You WILL get tired of fucking the same vagina over and over again. Over time you'll get bored of her. Even the hot ones. They'll either let themselves go, or they'll never initiate sex and always expect you to be the initiator or They'll stop giving you head or getting on top. I like sex just as much as the next guy, but sometimes when a girl just wants to have sex all day it gets to the point where I just don't need or feel the need to cum like 5 times a day. The thrill goes away after a year or two. You'll learn that part of the adrenaline of sex is fucking someone completely new and feeling a new pussy and having your dick get gripped in a new way. Over time, sex becomes a chore.

What other blackpills about long term relationships do you guys want to share?