Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

ID:rM6QTS8O No.14604335 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
wondering if in the realms of religious ideologies as some have said technology is not allowed, but wondering in terms of military technology and schizophrenia, if i am unaware i might BE technology, as not sure as what i perceive is true, as my eyes can see that im the only person in the room, but voices suggest and ask if i am sure it isnt a room full of people, wondering if i decide technology is not allowed, that i would be deemed not allowed and simply die of if i believe against technology. also as to wondering why all i do is sit at a computer. i dont know what i am to do if i dont know the world, one vision and view of what i do might be based on what my eyes see, my own people might see what i see, or even if its the enemy and wonder its why all i do is sit here. am i been kidnapped by another military? as some may believe i am a god, but others dont, those who do might believe im perfect and infallible, whereas it might not be the case as there could be terms of war, people who believe me to be perfect might wonder why i dont do much, maybe its because i cant. in terms of accusations of drugs and complaints if i am doing drugs, might be in terms of we dont want to attract police attention, and the acting like i am on them might get police attention, whereas if i am not doing drugs or i am doing drugs but unaware of it, how would i get police attention and help if i were to be any sort of POW/