Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 1]

Last time ^^

ID:6WoZjHaf No.14610676 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello anons!
I don't know if you remember me but I have been active here for few years now. Big chunk of that time I have spent living as a neet, trying my best to get any form of a job. I'm happy to tell you that I finally got a part time work! Pay is gonna be really bad at first since it's based on each task done, and I get limited amount of them as a novice but I'm still optimistic for the future. I had given up hope many times in the past, just for you bros to cheer me up - telling me to keep at it. You guys are great <3
I'm really sorry for asking this but I swear it's the last time. I have few unpaid bills again. That wouldn't be an issue if not for the fact that my very first paycheck is planned to happen at the start of April. I can't tell you why there is a month of waiting between working weeks and an actual paycheck transfer but that's how it is with them. Perhaps it has something to do it being a remote job, that's also outside of my country. Either way, I have no way of paying for my own bills at the moment and have no one else to ask for help. Once again, I apologize for doing it here but could you guys lend me around $102? I feel like a total scumbag but I'm a lonely loser as you know. I swear on my life it's the last time. You will never see a post like this again from me. I just want to do my best with the opportunity that has been given to me, without worrying about my electricity or internet connection getting cut off.
May God keep you in His care.