Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[113 / 41 / 73]

Any other /pol/lack here fantasize about raping trannies?

No.14619932 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I find 99% of all trannies to be hideous abominations, I only want to torture and beat them to death. But there are select few of them that a) Do not have any prominent, jarring masculine features(big hands, shoulder too wide, manly jaw etc) b) Have a sweet spot “girl”-femboy mix aesthetic that I really dig. Make no mistake I am 100% redpilled about degenerate nature of their kind and how they are used by Jews to subvert our nations. But I can’t help feeling like I deserve to have some fun before we dispose of them. I really want to violently sodomize them. I want to hear the half-faggy, half-estrogen ridden pseudo-woman screams it will give as I am beating its ass to a bloody pulp. I want to witness its body and asshole crush under my penetrative force, see it squirm and struggle in vain, offer a futile resistance to my might(It is straight to be top, especially in a non-consent situation, in my culture. Only being a bottom and/or being overpowered is for fags.) I also want to taunt it, verbally and psychologically destroy my victim as well. I will yell “YOU WILL NEVER BE FUCKING A WOMAN YOU HIDEOUS FAGGOT FREAK, THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE! SCREAM FOR ME YOU HIDEOUS FAGGOT! SCREAM! SCREAM!” I want to go on, maybe taking multiple turns for hours until it devolves into nothing but a mentally destroyed, wailing mess that regrets every single one of its shitty life choices. Then of course I will kill it. Or participating in a gangbang scenario can be cool as well. Imagine 20 hooligans with 8inch cocks gangraping a tranny to death. My god... what a beautiful scene...
Pic related is Ella Hollywood, a good example of the type of tranny I want to sodomize.