Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / 3]

ID:1hrsqwfB No.14624109 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
wozaizhonggue i go china, is what that means in chinese accurate literall, but in english translation it would say i go TO china. now as i have said before if looking at the planet and animals that are typically eaten, farm animals on land are visible, and sea animals are in water, when looking at the ocean, it is dark colour, and a lot of belief and power sent to believing the ocean is black because of darkness projects black in to the fish, and by black i mean the black coolour of black contruction paper, not by what is saidd by african americans or jamaicans. but black has been attributed to african americans and jamaicans, who somettimes talk with the ebonics sounding similar to , i go china, do you think my analysis is correct that the true nature of you are what you eat, when asian countries eat the most sea animals, especially japan, that japan is the true black, and america overrun with gangs and rap music attributed to what stereotypically is called black people is in response to hiroshima bombings of world war one, and the ghetto rap culture is actually sent from japan, along with technology, tvs cell phones and microphones, as with white power typically has said a lot, go back to your country, and has implied africa, but then response alwayus says no, thats racist, implying the country that white power says to go back to, wasnt the black rap peoples true country of origin and the rappers dont come from africa, but were sent from asia in attakcs in response to hiroshima bombings in the early 1900s. are u sure ghetto ebonics doesnt stem from translation from asian to english language? what is actually black? because also when i heard that i am supposed to care about black people