Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / 6]

ID:qI4fRbIF No.14650983 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I'm sending this on behalf of Christine Weston Chandler. She requested that I relay this message to two specific people through Twitter DMs. However after finding out why she is currently in custody, and after doing some research on her, I've decided to release this letter on many platforms throughout the web. Please note again that these are the words of Christine Chandler and not me.

"Dear Kenneth and friend,

I am telling my friend from here [REDACTED] to send you this short message via Twitter, which I don't prefer but she says is the only way she could get it to you. I'm relaying this message to you as a warning as I have received many visions of the upcoming merge of dimensions C-197 and 1218 where I, Mrs. Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart, Avatar, and Lord Messiah, am lifted above the cosmos and all other present dimensions to judge each and every person and character, OC, and other types of living, sentient, creatures of this multiverse. I can say now that the only people that I can see being spared during the merge are Barbara, Jesus Messiah Emmanuel, (My identical copy) and a few other individual persons that will remain anonymous at this time. I still request that you inform all around you to recite the prayer I released to you. This prayer will help save their souls during the dimensional merge. The second coming and the dimensional shift is upcoming and will happen very soon. My statement on this being a warning is due to the fact that my visions did not include you during the merge. Please recite my prayer as I have come to see you as a good friend.

(I don't know what this is supposed to say so I just typed what I thought it looked like) vvvv

??? Benta-Jesus venti-Christ Emmanuel Title of all M ???

Repent! Repent! The shift is near!

Thank you for keeping in contact. Bless you and I will see you after the merge.

- Mrs. Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart, and Lord Messiah.