Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[170 / 56 / 73]

How do you reconcile that race realists support Jewish Superiority?

No.14664304 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A couple days ago I held a discussion post as to why I believed race didn't have any influence on IQ or intelligence. There were some nice responses and of course some nigger brained responses. You're free to read through the post if you like. However this post isn't meant to talk about that. When debating I noticed a lot of you cited certain researchers that hold beliefs that go against every /pol/ users wish or dream.

>>365652916

People like Lynn, Murray, Jensen (practically all of them) support the idea that Jewish groups are superior in intelligence. This seems to upset many pol users and they deny it saying ''THEY FAKED THE NUMBERS, MISCALCULATION OF DATA'' but every part of the data saying whites are superior they say it's true. So you pick and choose what fits your narrative and idealized picture of what suits you best?
One other part of /pol/ is the undying urge to genocide all Jews and have them removed from positions of power. When asked why they will respond '' BECAUSE WE WYTE AND ONLY WYTE CAN BE IN POWAR''. Yet if inferior non-whites say they want to strip power from whites they're seen as crazy and lunny terrorists. of terror. Why is it so hard for you guys to conceptualize that other groups have just as much right to decide they want to strip your power from you as well as you want to do with the Jews? Do you honestly believe people should just submit to you because ''meh we whites, we civilizers''. You tell non-whites to submit to whites because they are inferior but Jews who are superior in intelligence (according to your own researchers) don't deserve to be in power.

Please explain this to me.