Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / 3]

I’m not as homosexual lately

ID:AQC/qkfy No.14702658 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ever since I was 12 I considered myself bisexual, however more attracted to boys than girls and more wanting to have a romantic relationship with another boy, only finding woman attractive in a mostly sexual or sometimes aesthetic way.

However ever since a few weeks ago I was standing in the hallway at school and I saw this girl run by, I never thought much of her, but something about how her hips moved enticed me. Later I was thinking about this girl and thought about how attractive she was... a few weeks later I began thinking about her intently again and thinking how cute of a face she had and how I would quite enjoy a romantic relationship with her as well, a feeling I never felt towards any girl I saw. Ever since that I've been thinking about her so much, and more about girls in general.

I find this strange because the entire year I was trying to get a boyfriend, and thete were many boys who I found immensely gorgeous and handsome (these were mainly aesthetic and romantic feelings rather than sexual)... albeit all the guys I pursued turned out be heterosexual so I got nowhere. But now I feel I could have a romantic relationship with a female, not to say I don't find males gross now, I just don't feel I need to get one more than anything and my focus is more on females now. And it's also strange because she is the complete opposite of what I thought my taste in woman was, chubby pale brunettes, she is thin, tan, and has short dark hair.

So why this sudden shift? Why do I suddenly feel accepting of the idea of having a gf instead of a bf, and why is the girl I've fallen for totally not what I thought my main preference for females was? Or maybe I feel more mentally stable since I took vitamins, but it began even before than, so what gives?