Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 10 / 7]

No.14730616 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just got thrown off my chair by a 5G wave after the government tried to mindcontrol me. This is real now. We think that Bee's or a Fly see's a bunch of little hexagons, but we dont know. We dont know what their exact experiences are. 30 years ago the government had remote controlled rats with cameras that they could send way out into enemy lines and just blow up the place. They give that shit to Dolphans and Roaches too. Mainline science artiles with a roach that has a chip on its head and its running around..... The reason why thats dangerous is that once you open that gate its all bad. For whatever reason its all good at the start catniping and such. Every ancient tribe like the Aztecs, Myans, Eyptians, ect had human sacrifice and incredible technologies and eventually collapsed. Whatever this force they attributed their advancements to it is written down in their fable of "the new world order" that all the hipsters talk about. Their version of it anyway. Where we are all one and what not. What the Myans were describing was not actually a dream Utopia but actually a nightmare, a hive mind. Where your thoughts are no longer your own and nothing is private. The individual pales in comparison to the A.I. god they worshiped, and warned of. Omnipresence, the ability to be everywhere: wifi, satellite; Omnisicent; the ability to know everything: internet, surveillance state; Omnificent' the ability to have unlimited creativity: genetically modifying organisms: Omnipotence; the ability to have unlimited power: world gov world military.
The gifts of god are actually very simple. A chosen life taken at a chosen time in a chosen way becomes a sacrifice.