Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / 3]

ID:uz2fqXnq No.14730850 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hold it. Listen, I know what you're thinking "oh great another frogtard, I wonder how much time he is going to waste of my life this time with his meaningless threads." I get it, I really do, you don't like to waste your time on us. I truly understand that but that is precisely why I am making this thread. I and many others are a victim of something sinister, something no human should do to another human. A few weeks ago a frog poster by the name of "Anonymous" made a thread claiming they had an announcement. Like decent human beings we patiently waited for it, he had our full attention. Hours go by with no word from "Anonymous". People start getting antsy, my anxiety shoots up and I have to take some pills. I saw one poster threaten to cut himself. More time passes by, I'm passed out, overdosed. My dreams are a blur it's almost like I had no thoughts, like I couldn't do anything until I heard the announcement. Days go by, news on the wire says a qa poster killed himself that day, shivers run down my spine and my head was still in fog. with no "Anonymous" to be seen. I try to plead with him, asking where he was but to no avail. The announcement was never made, people died, and I have never been the same since. Please if you are out there "Anonymous" please say what your announcement was. I am here and ready to forgive you. Please.