Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[150 / 90 / 6]

Negotiations and Conspirations Edition

ID:MJcgAYFq No.14748496 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

long time time tunnels from beginn of the conspirancy and quantum consciousness decisions were taking are still phasing to here. i got two bodies, one here in neuwied, the other one in asia china. i was supposed to be fusing with myself. my older body from germany neuwied should be the son goku avatar and the one in asia, the younger one, closer to technology, science and cultural waves should be the vegeta, the closer and the more steady avater. the vegeta form would defend my son goku form while he does the planning and creative and higher order building, while my vegeta form would be closer to the natural linear mind and pushing the envelope my son goku form manifests. they work in symbiosis, in the end they would fuse and booth would learn techniques they will improve and extend and expand their seperated avatar with like vegeta would in pic related. he's not possible to do this technique without the fusion to ultra vegito. and this technique is needed for son goku to do the far reach fighting and manifesting. my second body in china was stolen from me and my earlier son goku avatar which i reincarnated in is endagered of survival and actively and constantly tried to possess, unauthorized. they stole my first body and want to possess my first body, i've build the universe so i can reincarnate in two, to revolutionize consciousness. loren reincarnated in my second body, which means the complete genetically code is messed up and we will not be able to revolutionize earth and consciousness like i wanted it to in harmony, willpower and intellect, but with the blackness to deal with the satanic subversion and invasion and the damage it dealt in the genetically code which was supposed to revolutionize consciousness.
secret world leader anon here

last thread

https://archive.alice.al/bant/thread/14740761/#14740761

https://archive.alice.al/bant/search/text/secret%20world%20leader%20anon%20here/