Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 7 / 12]

White girl in field of wheat; a discussion

No.14749663 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
These pics present an interesting tactic; showing the mostly white, lonely, citycuck, wageslave people of this board evocative images of attractive women living how some people think is 'traditional.' They're nice photos, i'll admit they present a perfect world that most of us here would very much want to live in- maybe ask one of them country gals if you'd like to sit next to me for mass this sunday- very wholesome.
What confuses me is how many of you can't seem to see through the obvious manipulative tactic at work. The political use of these images is usually the same; 'THIS WAS TAKEN FROM YOU,' This 'perfect world' demands forceful action to reclaim and protect. Almost like if you squint real hard at these pics you can see the flood of niggers trying to rape these innocent things, the kikes trying to corrupt them into feminism or lesbianism- 'The barbarians at the gate.' These images are used by fascists as they present an excuse for force and control- necessary to protect the 'white heaven.'- as if a white ethnostate wouldn't have it's own share of savages, the corrupt, fat birds, etc.
I'm confused how these are so popular, and how lot a you think of them?