Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 2]

LIKE SONIC LIKE SONIC

ID:Pp6BG/BQ No.14760726 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
STOP. HATING. ON. SONIC. FOR NO. REASOOOOOOON. Seriously, what the frick, guys? I mean, seriously. I hate all you frickin' Sonic haters! SONIC. IS NOT. A BAD FRANCHISE ANYMORE. panting Alright, we have all these FRICKIN' HYPOCRITES criti-criticizing Sonic for the l- for the LITTLEST OF REASONS. IT MAKES ME SO. MAD ERRRRGH. I mean, seriously, SONIC has improved over the years! Do you guys not realize that? I mean, seriously, WHAT THE FRICK? I mean, ohhh, because, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations, nor Sonic 4 Episodes 1 or 2 NEVER HAPPENED! I mean, seriously, WHAT THE FRICK? I mean, come on guys! Sega has improved! Sonic is not trash anymore! I know it’s kind of hard to believe after we got that MONSTROSITY, Sonic ’06. And I don’t care what you guys say! “Ooohh, Sonic ’06 was a good game. Sonic ’06. Best Sonic game ever~” AEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHRRAAAAUUUGHGHGHGH. Idiots! And yet you criticize—oh, let’s bring up an example, Sonic Generations for being tisk “Too light hearted” a-a- oh! oh! “Too much 2D platforming!” Oh oh! and, that’s not all guys! Wann know why I didn’t like Sonic Generations? It’s cause it’s too childish! They need to bring Sonic back to the darker plots and they need to make him FALL IN A PILE OF GARBAGE AGAIN! RAAAAAAWWUUUHGHGHGH! NOOOOOOOOO! Nooooo! Nooo! nooo! Sonic is at his best now! I KNOW he’s not what he used to be! The retro Sonic is better, alright? That’s why I’m called SammyClassicSonicFan, for crying out loud. Cause I like Retro Sonic better! See, Retro Sonic! But, that doesn’t mean modern Sonic is bad. SONIC IS SONIC! Why do you guys hate him for that?