Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / 9]

Japan vs China

ID:Di1XjY25 No.14824901 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am trying to decide which country should I try to move to.

I know many ppl love Japan. And I get the feeling it is exaggerated. Mostly from propaganda (also bad Chinese propaganda), anime, etc.

Unfortunatly I cannot visit them right now to check with my own eyes. So I would like to know your opinions (especially from the ones who've been there).

Here is what I am looking for:
-Cute girls (from personal experience Japanese are cuter, but my sample is very limited)

-Easiness to get laid (I get the sense that China is easier)

-Lifestyle (I used to prefer Japan, but then I saw how most of the ppl lived in some gray area, and had to take 1 hour to commute. Also, I prefer a chill vibe, and China seems more chill, and with better weather)

-People (this one is though, I don't like how everyone is so strict in Japan, and the ones I interacted with seemed extremely fake. I felt they hated me, but would pretend to like me. At the same time, Chinese seem a bit more animal, more aggressive, especially if I marry the girl, I would have to deal with a very strict dad)

-Work opportunities in IT (I am unsure about this one. I know both are open for foreigners, but working in China scares me to be scammed, or having to work 80 hours/week)

Finally, China scares me by the fact that it could make some crazy authoritarian rule, like I need to give all my money back, if there is a war.

Which one would you recommend?