Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 6]

ID:aXNw7OfB No.14825515 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Aryan chad and his femboyfriend dylan laid on the grass to gaze upon the stars. The only thing that could out match the beauty of the sky that night was eachothers eyes as they filled with passion at the mere sight of each other. “Dylan” said aryan chad. “Through the years we have been separated by the screen I could never get my mind off you off you.” He gently rubs his back hand on dylans cheek. “We used to listen to touhou osts together remember. How beautiful your voice was when I heard you hum. Everynight in the bath I would read the symposium thinking of you. Your navel is a bowl well-rounded with no lack of wine . Your belly, a heap of wheat surrounded with lilies. Your buttox , clusters of apples. Your breath, sweet-scented as grapes.” They paused, as aryan chad allowed dylan to process the emotions. “No one will ever love you the way I do” He exclaimed. “There were times where I couldnt stand anymore being without you. I couldnt stop thinking ‘dylan is out there, he exist I must be with him’, and knowing you were alive, knowing that someone like you exist in this world is what got me through it all. Youre presence pushed me work out, to become rich, to intellectually enlighten myself. Dylan you are the foundation of all that I am. You cannot begin to comprehend how important you are to me.” Dylan looked to aryan chad in a submissive manor. Dylan surrendered himself. For tonight he would be aryan chad’s.