Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[112 / 19 / 87]

I'm gonna be kicked out of my house tomorrow.

No.14829653 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's over bros.
It's getting pretty much fucked up.

I'm a NEET, have never ever worked since I graduated from a shit tier college and currently live in my mom's basement since then for almost 2 years now.
I've been an incel for my entire life too and it's making me really frustrated, to the point that I'm starting to see my own sister in a sexual way.
She's a cunt bitch recently coming back to our home getting divorced for cheating.
Inceldom really makes a healthy grown adult man like myself into a completely different person.

And then this happened around an hour ago.
Me and my sister drinking together and we both were getting really drunken and talkin' of things we don't usually talk about.
She asked me if I was a virgin and I said yes then she asked me again whether I liked girls and I said that I wanted to have sex with her in a serious tone.
She looked pretty surprised. I can't forget that face. Then she just started questioning a few things like "you're just drunken aren't you" or something like that.
I said I was serious and grabbed her boobs because I couldn't hold my instinct anymore.
Then she suddenly got really pissed, slapped my face and went downstairs telling our parents everything what's just going on.

My dad punched me in my face for the first time in my entire fucking life, claiming that I had to leave this house tomorrow to cool thing off, giving me a little money.
I have no way to rent a room with such a little money so I have to live in capsule hotel from tomorrow.
I'm crying right now in my room writing this.
Things can get really messy suddenly.