Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 7]

Nagging and greece

ID:eo4DAhca No.14839257 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey I’m 19 years old and I accidentally yelled and pushed my wife. I work 10 hour days (even if I don’t need to) and I don’t eat during the days. Basically when I turned 18 years old I was allowed to have a portion of 4 of my grandparents wills, which totaled in amount of 2.4 million euros (only child). I made around 200k American dollars from the stock market. I have a house in Greece. Since she’s italian, I said we should buy a house there, the housing is so cheap in italy, I basically bought a 1.2 million dollar home (in America) for like 250k. I did this for her, we got married after I got the money because it was then I could afford all of that. I bought a 250k rolls Royce in America where we mainly live, a 70k Mercedes S class in Italy. I still work because I am not spoiled and I enjoy making money. I am currently spending 4 months in Greece working. I have just bought au Audi A7 and I surprised her last night with it and she started yelling at money saying how I spend so much money and I’m losing money. She doesn’t comprehend anything about stocks or how much money I have. I was literally awake for 48 hours and I was excited to show her the new car and she screams and nags at me. I accidentally yelled at her and pushed her which now I feel bad but don’t want to apologize so I don’t seem weak to her. She still ain’t talking to me.

Totally unrelated question: I have an a7 in a tiny village, is it dangerous that something bad happens? It’s a very quiet village ans is far from big cities in Greece. Thanks!