Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 9 / ?]

Is there hope

ID:IFC57LxC No.1485381 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reposting on /Bant/ because /b/ post slowed down

>be me around 1-2 years ago
>really into Instagram memes
>popular page makes a group
>great opportunity to make friends cause I have non
>they mention Smash 4
>start talking about smash and our mains n shit
>girl by the name Annabel in chat tells me about her main
>"I main villager"
>I also main villager, we play smash and hit it off since we both also like AC
>we start talking daily, playing AC:NL and smash
>she asks me to Skype her friends and join their group
>fast forward a month or so, I get Interested in Annabel, she likes most the things I like, shes cute and great personality
>we stay up late in a call watching Chowder, and we realized we both liked each other and go out
>FuckYes.jpg
>Fast forward around a few months, group wars have gone down, with people arguing left and right
>most of it is because I accidentally brought a lot of discourse into the group
>Annabel's best friend starts to flirt with me, and after around 2-3 months of flirting I regrettably break it off with Annabel for the other girl
>turns out girl only wanted me for sexual advances, so I break it off, and since no one in the group really likes me im exiled, along with a few others
>feels pretty fucking bad man, and I still had feelings for Annabel
>2-3 months go by and I get a text from her saying she misses me, so we talk on skype
>she wants me to whip my dick out
>skeptical af but I do it
>her and this other guy on a call with her on her phone laugh at me while he says "How does it feel that im dicking down your girl?" and ends the call
>im distraught
>2 months later she comes back and apologizes (this time for real)
>figure out she still loves me, but im stuck in this fucking purgatory of being the guy she likes but wont go out with because of our past
>Mfw ive made the worst choices in the past 1-2 years than I have ever in my entire life, and as punishment im stuck in this purgatory

please tell me how much of a moron I am