Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 20 / 30]

Texas American living in China

No.14854987 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
English teacher faggot living in northeast China for seven years. American from Texas.
Came here for the pussy. Wasn't disapointed.
Anyway, I work for a school that enrolls every age group and it has a university on site. It's just in the boonies.
Chinese colleagues ask me if I'm a spy one day and then go on a tangent about another English teacher in his early 30's.

This is where it gets strange.

(their description)
Guy only works 6 months at the school and appears to be a bum in ragged clothes. So much so that they offer him food and random supplies.
He says he's fine and that his friends will take care of him.
His friends can be found all over the world.
He says he's a traveling man always headed east towards the sun (illuminati code) and he shakes hands like a faggot (illuminati dead giveaway) missing fingers in the handshake.
Anyway, the guy gets a vacation and says he's traveling to Beijing.
Comes back clean shaven in a suit and tie. Colleagues say he's a completely different person even confident enough to show his latest bank transfers in screen caps. It's in the millions (rmb).
The guy was working illegally (must have at least a year Contract for a legal z-visa) and held an American passport.
They never saw him again.
What's your take /pol/?

I've been wanting to tell this story for a while. I don't know where else to post it.
Setting: English teacher faggot living in northeast China for seven years. American from Texas.

Came here for the pussy. Wasn't disappointed.

Anyway, I work for a school that enrolls every age group and it has a university on site. It's just in the boonies.

Chinese colleagues ask me if I'm a spy one day and then go on a tangent about another English teacher in his early 30's.

This is where it gets strange.
Rest in comments