Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 5 / 8]

ID:6cn0Nq6U No.14871693 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>You shouldn't make friends with people on the Internet because there was once a guy who played the same fortress defense game as me whom I called my "friend" for a very long while until I found out that he was a weed smoker, an East Coast rap music listener, and had a g*#$friend. So that means that you can't trust anybody on the Internet because they might be s** havers and weed smokers. And, no, that guy whom I circlejerk with every day and call a "fag" is NOT my friend.
>Rules and mods are bad except when they're used to delete threads made by a Discordtranny group that my tranny safespace chatroom is rivals with
>Trannies from MY group are real women and can't be told apart from biological ones, but trannies from other groups are just men who cut their dicks off, use drugs, and serve as agents for Jewish homoglobo megacorporations
>Circlejerks aren't good except when you add a pic of a bald man with an angry face next to your posts and a lesser than sign at the beginning to inform others about the thing that's not the thing that people in your group should like
Why are people on a certain part of the Internet like this?