Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 5]

ID:YwXJWzDD No.14878027 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i started cutting again, i am hoping world doesnt think i am actual christ and gonna be awesome when i get out of whatever situation i am in, more scars to come, as i am also thinking of carrving in satanic pentagram, it might just end up being there, but for good reason, i think truly to get whatever i want, i had to go throuogh some of the bullshit women have had to go through every lifetime, like being attacked or raped, in order to take some of the pain away from people, and then i can be perverted, until i get my sex , then always argue the dumb bitch who calls me a cuck, she is only lying to get laid, and a reason people hate women, as she might have even been based off my sister who is constantly bitter about me pushing her through a glass table, as i told my parents as a kiid i did not want to go to school but was made to, before i did anything wrong, i had to go to school first, one of the things i remember is a field trip to a native reserve pioneer thing, we made candels and walked arjound a table, as children, been satanic, since before leaving elementary school, when will people ever listen to me_: if you truly wanted m to be on gods side, you woulda ctully have to obey me, as i dont demand that mucch, but the less i am obeyed, the more i am seen as weaker, and cannot escape ascenario that others complain about and contribute to. i want a goddamn house with wives to love, if you say no, then you say no to love, thats basically it. also theres a poop cafe in toronto can eat ice cream and poop imagery in ceramic toilet bowls. if i dont get women to have sex with, ill drag my consciousness of multiple people to eat ice cream