Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[145 / 18 / ?]

No.1490118 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a musician. I make electronic music, run a label, and have been active for over years now. I'm pretty famous in my field, though obviously I can't say who i am. Though my genre is pretty niche by mainstream standards, my tracks have millions of plays on Spotify etc.. I make good money from royalties and have effectively retired now in my 30's. I have a guaranteed income until the day I die and I only continue to make music because it's fun.

However, I had a dawning realisation today. Had I been born 500 years ago, I would probably have been a bard. A fucking bard. The weakest, most pathetic humans who ever existed. I'm not cut out for soldier work and hate being poor, so general farm peasantry just wouldn't cut it for me. Nope, it would have been the bards life for me. Reciting shitty poetry and annoying my patrons with crappy songs, like Ed Sheeren in that latest Game of Thrones episode. I would have probably got laid a fair bit as I'm not ugly and it's easy to manipulate docile wenches with my shitty songs, but apart from that, I'd pretty much be universally despised and ultimately, lead an unfulfilling life.

Why even continue living, now I know the truth about what I am, lads?