Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / 12]

Left / Right hand paths

No.14933105 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I would like to know more about left and right hand paths and the cost of cruelty.

This is a political thread because It is my belief that politics is just illusion magic used by the elite. They mutter some words. spells, spelling. Media, as in medium, channels as in channeling, programs to program your mind. And reality changes.

I am an asshole to people I think deserve it. I come to pol to try to hurt people after baiting them. I hate most of you. I was here when tarant killed those people and this site cheered for it. Even the mods were in on it. help me help me. bang. hahahahahahah. Satanism. I hate you all so much for allowing so much evil to fester in this place. I hate you for being so weak that you gave into depravity. I know its not all of you. Its enough to spoil the bunch. I hate this place but obviously I cant leave. I hate that the culture is haha contrarian bro! more evil! more satanism! why not haha! Rebel bro!

Its like brainwashing for the dumbest of the dumb. And now Im am invested. Now its war. Now polcels must suffer for barking so loudly.

But what is happening to my soul when I come to this place to humiliate some polcel with his own palpable loneliness. What is the karmic cost of mentally breaking some sexually inept beta. Did I become a monster from fighting monsters too long. Did I stare too long into the abyss.

Tartarus it is then. See you fags in the river of styx huh. Fuck you pol.