Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[217 / 83 / 142]

Hello /pol/ Tom Scott here.

No.14948363 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a Youtuber and budding Researcher currently in the development stages for a video series on internet polarization. I am here to draw some views and anecdotes from right wing extremists but without actually having to meet one in real life. So here i am, take it or leave it but please don't crowd my post with hate. Yes i am British, yes i am gay. you are not shocking anyone by bringing that up here. Thanks in advance. (If your post is what i am looking for it will be potentially read verbatim or in summarization in a video JSYK)

1:) What was the primary thing (event or phenomenon) that initially led you towards right wing politics?

2:) do you feel like this forum and others like it online contribute to a sense of community and belonging?

3:) If you had the opportunity to recreate the internet from scratch what would you change?

4:) If the internet disappeared tomorrow do you feel that your views on the world would change?

(To the moderation staff: First off Thank you for what you do. Me and my team have found nothing in 4chans TOS that prohibits myself or others making posts similar to mine so please this post alone, Thanks loads :)