Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[109 / 35 / 83]

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

No.14967384 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A world where women like these can expose their nasty, dirty, barely-covered TITS, ASSCHEEKS, and even PUSSYLIPS to ANYONE and EVERYONE out in the fucking OPEN (including CHILDREN) with NO SHAME WHATSOEVER is not just CRAZY, but downright DISGUSTING!!!
Add to that the fact that the vast majority of these bodies are FAKE (as in PLASTIC) and have been surgically altered in some way, not to mention the chemicals involved in the transformation of a woman into a 21-Century BIMBO, like most instawhores. This is RIDICULOUS!!!
I'm fully aware we live in CLOWN world, but still, NO sane society should EVER allow this!!! It makes EVERYBODY involved batshit CRAZY!!!
Guys are horny ALL THE TIME because of this SHIT, women are DEPRESSED due to seeing digitally altered bodies and feeling inferior, and children become sexually activated in the brain BEFORE THEY EVEN HIT PHYSICAL PUBERTY from being exposed to this utter DEGENERACY!!!
I have a girlfriend and I CAN'T STAND being bombarded with half naked HOES online CONSTANTLY!!! IT'S REVOLTING!!!
I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DIRTY BODY, SLUT; FUCKING COVER YOURSELF!!!
I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS CESSPOOL!!!