Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 6 / 6]

Path to Christ

No.14999026 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Grew up in secular household
>Father is Egyptian (fake Muslim who puts on an act only when family comes over but still somehow bitches about me eating pork)
>Mother is German, typical lefty womanbrain but has a heart of gold. No religious affiliation.
>Spent early years engaged in debauchery/pleasures of the physical world (which belongs to Satan)
>Violently anti-semitic/anti-globohomo and I generally harbor absolute hatred for the zeitgeist and all of Clownworld's machinations.
>Big fan of stoic philosophy and traditional masculine principles but society tells me I'm wrong in every regard and makes it difficult to find non-pozzed sources of inspiration. (Still a fan of JBP but he's kind of a pussy)
>I've attended a few churches and all I see is gay coverbands playing pop-Christian songs and "feel good" preaching. Also really turned off by all the *Judeo*-Christian cuckery.

My question for you: How can I start down the path towards Christ? Every friend tries pulling me down the path of worldly fixation and I truly want to honor god but it seems impossible to find a church that isn't corrupted by Global Jewry.

Can you recommend a bible/youtube channel/podcast/Scholars who can enrich my understanding of Christianity and help primer my brain/soul? I'm tired of emptiness.

(inb4 sandnigger trying to betray mudblood origin. In my soul, I am a Western Man and I am loyal to The rotting corpse of Western Civilization)