Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Big.GaevU6
[11 / 8 / 4]

The Anniversary™

!Big.GaevU6 ID:D1hJcD+t No.15025526 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One year ago today I rediscovered something I didn't know that I needed. Someone who would break the mold and end the cycle of perpetually terrible partners. This place r/banter_td was where it all began years ago.
In a wasteland of shit, piss and demons I managed to land the most amazing angel of them all. I've never met someone so kind, caring, loving, understanding and outright angelic in my entire life. They calm my head when the schizo thoughts starts and gets me gassed up when I'm really feeling it. Everyone moment has been pure bliss and as of today it's been a solid year.
Nobody has been better for me than you and I've never felt a love like this. My physical form defeats me at the mere thought of you reducing me to a trembling mess who desires only to be lost in your eyes while I hold you in my arms, but I can't kiss you yet. You're magic. So I'll just stare at you instead.
Our lives have become exponentially better being together and I know in my heart that this is the real one. We may have met in the worst place, because of the worst people and arguably at the worst time but what we created from the destruction is more beautiful than anything a mortal man could conceive.
You're perfect just the way you are and yet you continue to be even better which I didn't even think was possible.
I couldn't think of a better group of people to share this with. I hope our love will inspire someone else to chase what I did. Chase the truest love no matter what it may cost or how long it takes. I held out and now we're here in a bliss that will last a lifetime. Thank you /bant/ for being such a shithole over the years.
It's been one year, 365 days but it feels like we just started. This one's for you bae.
The Anniversary. I was born with horns but you gave me wings.
I love you Jasmine <3

https://youtu.be/Assj7oHwLH0