Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[88 / 10 / 49]

Polish language hate thread

No.15036377 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Polish is one of the shittiest languages to exist and you CANNOT argue otherwise

>ABSOLUTELY unpronouncable mess AT LEAST 25 % of the time (look up the polish word for beetle, literally HOW THE FUCK can you pronounce that without getting a cramp in your tongue)
>UNNECESSARILY HIGH NUMBER OF CASES, literally WHO needs more than 4 fucking cases, what even are those 3 useless extra cases for, "instrumental" and "vocative" cases are some of the most useless shit I've ever read about, don't even get me started on "locative" just SAY WHERE IT IS NORMALLY, JESUS.
>As I mentioned in my first point, polish is an unpronouncable mess of czrzsz sounds which completely fuck up word construction, surely a cyrillic alphabet would fix it like it did the russian one? WRONG AND WRONG, LOOK AT THE PIC I POSTED. WHAT THE FUCK. 56 FUCKING LETTERS HOW THE FUCK IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER ALL THAT SHIT
>b-but muh chine
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHINKS ATLEAST RELY ON SYLLABLES TO FORM THEIR CHARACTERS, chinese characters can at the very least be constructed in a logical fashion. the same CANNOT be said for p*lish
In summary
>the p*(oo)lish language is SHIT
>it is IMPOSSIBLE to pronounce some of the FECAES that is present in that "language"
>the grammar is UNNECESSARILY complicated to the point of RETARDATION
>not even a new ALPHABET can fix that DOGSHIT POOSPEAK
WHEN DO WE BAN THAT GAY ASS LANGUAGE?