Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 6]

ID:g4rpQuYL No.15049444 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a schizophrenic NEET, and I fucking hate this fucking bullshit. I try to act nice and polite when I do some people become fucking experts on mental illnesses, one fucking asshole told me I wasn't schizophrenic, just melodramatic. I HAVE FUCKING WATCHED MYSELF GET TORTURED TO DEATH, I HAVE SEEN MY FAMILY DIE AND WATCHED THEM BURN. But some assholes still think that no, I'm just a cute little confused girl who's trying to find her way. The worst part is, they ever know what the fuck they're talking about.

Every fucker treats me like a fucking experiment to be tested on. Or the people who have to challenge everything I say. I am a human fucking being and I deserve to be treated as such, there's more to me than schizophrenia, there really is! I have interests and friends and stories to tell, which is why I'm usually so hesitant to tell people, because then suddenly everything is centered around that. What's even worse is the people who think schizophrenia means I can talk to dead people. First of all, that's fucking stupid. Second of all, when I'm on my shitty ass fucking meds I can do days without hearing a voice. Even doctors can be cold and heartless around me, it really hurts. And the meds, the fucking meds. Aches, depression, fatigue, fuck them. I can make jokes about schizophrenia, I can laugh at jokes about schizophrenia, because, you know, they're jokes. But this one fucking SJW girl at my college tells me that I shouldn't joke about schizophrenia because its a serious issue and just because I suffer from it doesn't mean I can offend others who have it. IM SORRY WHAT OTHER SCHIZOPHRENICS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. And guess what, they're people too! I know a few others, and they have SENSES OF HUMOR. But to you the whole fucking world revolves around what you think could possibly offend someone, jokes are cathartic, you stupid fucking bitch.