Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / 5]

I don’t like the gay scene

No.15128295 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’m 24 years old and came out roughly 2 years ago. I always imagined the scene to be relatable and empowering in some way, but in reality it’s something completely different to me.

I have been in my first relationship with a guy for over a year now, which put my a bit closer to the gay scene. I soon noticed that most friends have fucked each other and are having open relationships. I’m not a judgemental person at all and I don’t mind other people living the lives they want. However, I have a hard time finding relatability in the community. I have yet to meet a gay couple with solid jobs and kids who don’t fuck other couples in orgies on drugs every weekend. It makes me feel at unease when I’m around them too.

Sorry for the rant. I might get hate for this. I tried to formulate my feelings in a respectful way and just wanted to get them out. I’m also not trying to generalize the gay scene, since I have only been ‘in it’ for a year. Just wanting to get you guys’ thoughts and opinions about this.

Anyone else can relate? Do you guys have any tips on how to deal with this and how to find couples that share the same values? I am curious to hear you guys’ view on this.