Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[166 / 92 / 63]

Beau Biden Murdered by kike doctor

No.15220677 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, in light of the BidenLaptopleak, there was an email that some kike (((Doctor))) went to Hunter's sister Ashley.

In it, he talks about how Beau needs some "Miracle Cure" to save this crazy brain tumor.... He says cellphones users are 3x as likely to develop (((cancer))).
Now, for those of you who don't know, when the medfags talk about cancer, that is just some kike trying to be funny and cute. They say "Oh, that post gave me cancer!". It's all a scam. That's how they sell their bullshit "medicine", so they can make Billions(well, Trillions by this point) from patients and Insurance.

Now, it seems to me that Beau was going to run as Governor of Delaware against some kike. And, haha, what do you know. As soon as he announces that, the kike's email his sister Ashley, informing her that they have some "special treatment" that can "cure" him of his (((brain tumor))). He died of course, what a shocker, I know.

So, seeing as how this prestigious kike Doctor murdered the President's son 7 years ago, what's going to happen now?

Hey Joe, hey Hunter, hey Ashley. Can we declare war on these kikes/niggers/sandniggers yet?
>FUCK OBAMA