Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 8 / 11]

I'm just tired

ID:CGnOmm3p No.15226094 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I tried going to uni, I tried so many times I changed degrees, I don't even know what do next, everything I start I end up quitting in a matter of days or weeks, I can't make progress in anything not even some small bullshit course online to learn anything. I'm ruining my life, there are days I wake up and I can barely open my eyes because I feel tired, dizzy or just overall sedated.

my life is completely out of place I don't even want to try to fix it anymore because every time that I try I end up falling again despite being completely sure at that time that I had finally fixed my life for real, I always end up falling no matter what. I have everything I could need to move forward, I even have a passport to move to a better place like Europe and money to back it up but I don't do anything, that's what everyone of my age would do in my place, travel the world, get to know people, enjoy life but I'm locked inside a room, I can barely keep my room in order that there's trash everywhere, sometimes I look in the mirror and my face is absolutely broken, I feel dizzy and my eyes weight a lot, just tired.