Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!UYaySxw8qD1
[8 / 3 / 5]

What do you hate more than "working as intended"

!!UYaySxw8qD1 ID:EGKjBtm8 No.15258872 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For me? Assholes that witness technological miracles and don't question why or how they happened, don't even care to question how or why the technology was doing what they wanted, just thought their "sheer existence" was enough to merit the outcomes of statistical phenomena.

I've witnessed some pretty shitty human reactions to technological miracles, but two stand out:

>my brother apparently operating a cmd prompt looking application with his mind (I saw him showing some chick he was dating at the time) and his reaction to me seeing what he was doing was to verbally berate me and tell me I'm not allowed to see.

>I was using PowerPoint in an IT class and the teacher wanted me to stop editing a cool StarWars animation in fucking PowerPoint. I was consistently saving the work when it suddenly hung up and corrupted the animation. The fucking teacher's reaction was pure unadulterated glee as if he had somehow had some kind of influence on a save issue.

How fucking arrogant can these types of subhuman be, no interest in learning how or why the fucking thing happend, just a serotonin release at their coincidental interaction in the world.

>So many examples in my life and not once did I think "I did that" but "how the fuck, that's not how it's supposed to be... how the fuck did that happen"?

Literally have such a fucking triggered emotion with people like that, that just treat things as for granted without wanting to know how they work or even worse, intentionally prevent others from figuring out how they work themselves.

Thank you for reading my blog.
Any /bant/ browsers ever experience an egotist subhuman or weird things that made them say "how the fuck did that happen"?