Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 3 / 14]

No.15260031 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /pol/, a disturbing notion has finally fully coallesced and taken hold in my mind. A circumcised men actually net superior? In my case I'm somewhat narcissistic and can think like a psychopath, and I can consider how to mimic circumcised mentalities and behavior, but ultimately I can't actually beat them at their own game. The sheer lack of insight, the brutal cold heartedness, the quasi-sexual neuroticism rage and terror, the mindlessness and blindness. I can't match it. I am not dominated by nor afraid of other men, but when it comes down to it, I know it's a disguise and I'm actually soft on the inside. Watching the behavior of the circumcised however, it's quite clear that they aren't. The cold, hardened shell around their hearts (and capacity for insight and empathy) is incredibly thick to the point where I don't think they have any awareness of what's under it. Because their behavior isn't an adaptation, it was induced by force in infancy, they don't know anything else.

Basically their hearts match their glans. Desensitized and keratinized. It is disturbing because these people can make themselves a real problem, they have greatly amplified dominance and submission dynamics, and you can't expect to ever get through to them. You can't best or fight it out with the circumcised then just be people, they'll always be plotting against you.

tiresome af. If foregen or something works out, I think they should be uncircumcised by force. If the glans was simply covered, all of these neurosis, bizarre fixations, and defective behaviors, would vanish just like that. Poof.