Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 8 / 8]

ID:OdA2i0nf No.15328521 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Look, I don't care about pride or morals or anything, I just want my boypussy fucked like one of those whores at the back of a brothel. I'm not ashamed and I'm not afraid of being called a degenerate, all I care about is being filled by a horny boys dick, I don't even care if it's black or too big to take without crying. Listen all I'm saying is I need a male to inseminate me even though it's physically impossible, is that too much to ask? I want to bear Anon's child I want to bear Anon's child I want Anon to shoot his milk into me and make a baby with me! When I'm wet and spasming, when I'm trembling so hard the bed shakes...I neeeed you inside me riiight NOW, does your bitch even deepthroat you anymore? I could do that for you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY, you idiot... You could fucking rape me with your salty rod whenever you wanted and I would never complain, you idiotic pervert... make me your whore for the rest of my LIFE...I really want Anon's big strong cock to teach me a lesson, slap me, choke me, abuse me hard so I never act this slutty ever again, please master??? Anon would be the best master...just hear how desperate I get for it, please master? Just tell me you'll break me properly, and I'll prove it to you, how badly I want to squeeze my tight little hole around your big fat dick! Please master? Let me choke on your cock while you look deep into my eyes and abuse me gently...please please please let me be like a good little slut, the best little slut, just like you've always wanted <3333 WAIT IT WAS JUST A JOKE OKAY?! I don't *actually* want a boy to hold me down and violate my p-spot over and over with his virile cock, no way! I'M JUST DOING THIS TO PROVOKE A REACTION!! But seriously this is fucked up you guys, [s4s] turned me into a dumb gayboi and I don't even know how, I just know that I secretly want to be raped by every male I see now haha, just joking please guys that was a terrible post, I'm not actually gay or a fag.