Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / 8]

Dating Finnish Women

ID:70bsyUXj No.15337285 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been reading a book about dating Finnish Women. I wondered if it was true.

In the dating book, the author writes that Finnish women are desperate to marry a foreign man because Finland is so poor and Finnish men are all violent alcoholics.

> Finnish women are the most amazing women in the world. That’s not a matter of opinion—that’s a fact. They’re beautiful and intelligent and determined and devoted and modern and feminine and masculine and down-to-earth and humorous and most importantly…they love foreign men.

> While Finnish men are dull, from some boring town like Mikkeli, foreign men are exotic, they bring status to the family so the mother-in-law can brag to the neighbors that her daughter is dating an American.

> While Finnish men are shy, incapable of approaching a girl without alcohol as his wingman, foreign men are confident, they’ll easily violate a Finnish woman’s personal space and flirt while inappropriately finessing her elbow.

> Finnish girls grew up poor. The majority urinated in an outhouse until they were eleven, while their father traded in their bedroom furniture to pay off his gambling debts. Finnish girls appreciate the simple things in life. Instead of buying jewelry, write her a poem. Instead of a fancy dinner, how about a picnic in the park?

More excerpts:

> PROBLEM: Mari has to translate everything for you.
> SOLUTION: Remind her that she’s the reason you’re here. Say, “Fine, let’s move to my country. I’d be happy to translate Swahili for you.”

In the book, the writer says that I don't have to be rich, that I can just move to Finland and live off of welfare while taking Finnish classes.

> if you’re single, you’re in luck as ALL Finnish teachers are female—desperate, broke, females who LOVE foreign men. Why else would they teach Finnish to foreigners? They get men right off the boat, they’re like chefs going to the market at 5AM for the freshest fish.