Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[113 / 73 / 6]

Some Clarifications Edition

ID:s9SVghA1 No.15372293 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

i see i deleted and added the wrong pastebin link to my threads, i fixed that. everyone should read this, there's lots of fundaments which have to be known to navigate trough modern society, science and the satanic conspirancy.

the early eminem videos are save now. same with the american president. i was surprised by it, i had to do the brain surgery he underwent in the vietnam war. the doctors were humanoid, they said they couldn't explain why there was some negative effects noticeable when they went some approaches, there was a couple which they could go. atleast 2 or 3, i found another one, it was the same healing capabilities as the best they had, but it threw the time tunnel opening to the future way further behind than the other operation approaches did. they would have opened in the middle of all the chaos. it was unexpected for me since i forgot about that, but it synchronized with my psychological warfare campaign against the satanics. sergej djatschuk was tricked to think that it would have been amazing if he was the leading psychic doctor of the future american president. he was tricked to think that he lead the surgery on my brothers frontal cortex. he didn't had a surgery on the frontal cortex, but a nose correction, they disable the smelling senses in him because of the psychological warfare against sergej djatschuk, drusilla foer, dietmar kern and the other satanics. it worked out but it decreased his intellect and live quality. it had an effect on him that he fell into depression and woke up too late. we should have talked some months ago, it didn't work out since i was inside the thunderstorm of conspirancy. it wasn't his or my fault, the origin was that whole humankind fell unconscious and depressed and comatouse. 2016 was the point where things could have turned out better. i made a political campaign of intellectual discussions.