Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 26 / 23]

Get Armed You Faggots - Tell Me I Don't Do Shit Again Edition

No.15388046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
To all the shills, look at the video and then tell me guns don't do shit. Every CC pistol is a potential nigger remover.
>Get armed you boomers, lest the niggers shoot you dead and take the keys to your Challenger from your still-warm dead hands
>Get armed you xoomers and millennials, lest you be killed and your wives and daughters raped by blacks and tans
>Get armed you zoomers, because chances are you'll have to drag your unarmed boomer/xoomer parents and millennial siblings' asses out of the fire

As always, poverty is not an excuse for being a victim. CC pistols have and will save lives more regularly, but are regulated more in turn. BTW if you do shoot a nigger, your pistol will rot in an evidence locker. Don't get too nice of a CC gun.
Once again, another anon had a point. Practice with a regular pistol first, then a CC pistol.
>The selection of CC pistols usually narrows down to the Springfield XD, M&P Shield, Glock 43, and cheap options like the Bersa Thunder and SCCY stuff, but it's up to you. Actually go to the gun store and hold/wear them - this is a gun you'll be wearing every day, make sure it's comfortable.
>Acquire a long gun, long guns are usually less regulated in cuck states. I recommend a rifle first, in burgerland that usually means an AR-15. If you're on a budget, get a PSA AR kit, and assemble it yourself. ~$500 total for the parts, tools, and FFL fee
>Second long gun should be a shotgun. If you're on a budget, Maverick 88, $200-300. Avoid Remington at all costs, (((Freedom Group))) QC issues
Getting a permit varies by state. For shall issue states, you don't need a "moral reason" to get a license. May Issue states, you're fucked for now I guess.
Tankers in WW2 feared hidden anti-tank guns in bushes more than they feared other tanks for a reason. Don't be a cowboy. CC it.