Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[123 / 87 / 5]

"It was nearly full Arcane" Edition

ID:X3OwB0P4 No.15410577 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

short announcement or transmission. i forgot some important things i wanted to say, but nearly whole human population and espescially the leaders and elites died the last week till yesterday/today. i saw trough the photoshooting of lalisa for acme de la vie. the people vanished and just my energy stayed surrounding them. same happened with a satanic there, but he wasn't surrounded by my black smoke energy, but by hate, electricity and stone. i was attacked psychotically to think the people who deceased where satanics, but it was just the one guy, he's basically the killer of everyone else who was there. i'm ill, i had possiblity to travel with these people into their lifes wherever i saved their lifes. it was a huge opportunity to learn about how consciousness expands and explores. i didn't learn anything more than that and i didn't see into their peoples lives. i don't know anything of them and i was there, the leader saving their lives going deep into their lives, the environment and their family. in a war like scenario my whole campaign would have crippled since i did all the work hidden and isolated from everyone and i would be the one and necessary to look onto what's killing these people.

it's not that worrysome here, since i know from different ways, but this is an huge hit on society and is crippling society. the whole societal order has been crippleblockaded there.