Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[52 / 7 / 16]

/SIG/ - Self Improvement General

No.15414348 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
None fascist edition.

Can we have a good /SIG/ thread? Yes I think we can.

To begin I will address the shill issue that we have, one must first and foremost master their own impulses. Just because there is some annoying faggot trying to disrupt a thread such as this one, you will not give in to your emotions and lash out at them. This is very hard because our emotions are triggered by our thoughts, and it is impossible to control our minds but it is however possible to not attach oneself to thoughts that arise in the mind. Gentlemen, you have what it takes to transform yourselves into the best version of yourselves within a matter of 6 months. Do not attempt to block out those who anger you the most, just allow it to flow through you but do not attach yourselves to the negativity that arises within your core. This takes a lot of practice and awareness of your true self, which is nothing more than your awareness unfiltered or unbothered by retarded people.

Self in its true form is presence and it can only exist in the now or the present moment, it is the none thinking formless consciousness that knows it is alive and is in fact separate from thought.

I promise to improve the OP as I go. Stop deleting my threads because your efforts are futile.

New thread theme, threads will have some motivational music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6D-v8QUoLw