Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 4 / 27]

The sins of white people

No.15415027 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am an Indian who grew up in the suburbs of the American south. I was the only minority in my school aside from a few chinese people and african american people. Here are the kinds of things I went through from all the white people:
>constant racist mockery every single day, making fun of my name, my voice, calling me apu, talking about 7-11.
>no invitations or friendships with me.
>using heavy indian accents in my presence constantly to make fun of me.
>after two years no showed up to my birthday parties, I no longer celebrated it.
>I had a friend once until I saw he was mocking me to his friends, so I decided not to be his friend.

This only changed from the communities I formed on internet, and when I went to college for mathematics and was among people who are like me of all races, colors, and creeds.

I want to add my voice to this exchange that the criticism for white people is correct. I do not know what the solution is and I am a non violent person, but it is totally correct everything they say about white people. I don't feel glad for it, but this is why you have to understand why you are so hated. This is because you only wanted to keep the world for yourselves. You didn't want to let anyone else within your communities and welcome them as your friend. White people only care for themselves.